Handmade easy wall painting always brings elegance and atmosphere to home decor. Many people buy original handmade murals as part of their hobby. But then those who can’t afford the original artwork can surely find a great alternative. Yes, a cheap alternative!
Do you know what is the most important thing when we want an easy handmade wall painting designs ideas to be beautiful and neat? The answer is that making wall paintings for contemporary interiors following the trend is the right idea for you.
Based on research conducted by several people, murals are known as paintings found on walls, ceilings, or on flat, convex, and concave surfaces which are usually large in size.
What will happen if we do not use the function of the walls with various interesting paintings, this can happen to you if you are lazy to make changes in your private home.
Check out the review below on how to apply a wall painting that is easy to make with our own hands.
- Make sure the walls are clean and free from dust, oil, and other debris. Dirt stuck to the wall will not make the painting stick perfectly. If there is still some old paint residue, it is best to peel it off first. Likewise, if the walls are damp and moldy. Make sure the source of moisture is removed first.
- The base color is used to make the color stick stronger. The paint looks lighter because the original color of the uneven wall is covered with the base paint. Handmade easy wall painting
- Start painting. If you’re not used to painting over large areas, use the grid tool that cuts the image into smaller pieces. Alternatively, mark the picture on the wall with a projector, then follow the floor plan.
- Complete the mural with a painting technique that creates a spongy texture to make the painting more dimensional. The stencil technique can also be used to create a cleaner pattern.
- Coat the final painting with varnish. We recommend using a non-glossy (matt) varnish to keep the image clearly visible on the wall when light falls, as there is no reflection of light.
Getting an original expensive painting is not in everyone’s budget. So, what’s the alternative if you still want to have a handmade masterpiece in your office or home? The solution is an oil painting reproduction that can be purchased at a lower price than the original simple handmade wall painting.
This handcrafted mural is close to an exact replica of the real thing. Now, you have to remember that these replicas may not live up to your expectations, but then they are way more amazing than those lifeless prints handmade wall painting designs.
Handmade wall painting design
|Pinterest image source: eBay|
Painting on canvas stretched to fit the wooden frame. A layer of gesso earth is applied to remove the acidity of the oil paint used. The next thing is to apply the pigment and mix it with oils like flaxseed, walnut, safflower, poppy seed, and more. Different ratios of oil and pigment produce many different effects on canvas.
Simple handmade wall painting
Read Also: Simple wall painting art
Best handmade wall painting You can do almost any art reproduction. The elegance of handcrafted wall painting is very stylish. This handcrafted piece adds a lot of color and class to either your living room or office where you can hang a handmade mural of wall art.
Some people will buy these paintings for decoration, others for collection, and a few as investments. However, hand-made reproduction murals are available in various shapes and sizes and are considered to have an original spirit. For colors and textures that no print can reproduce, check out the handmade murals remade.
Handmade wall painting ideas
If you are painting an entire room with your own handmade mural, first paint all the walls the same color. It is also usually better to paint large areas such as walls before painting as you will work faster when covering open areas.